Daily Notification feature allows you to setup a daily email notification to your email inbox with information about your event registration progress status.
The email notification gives you quick insights about the status of your event like total number of registrations, breakdown of registrations per category, total fees collected and the online registration deadline.
To setup to receive daily notifications to your email follow these easy steps:
- Login to your account as you do normally here https://manage.masterbadge.com
- From the top right corner click on the round circle representing your profile like in the picture below
- a pop up menu appears, Click Profile
- Tick mark on "Receive daily notification", then it will auto save and give you a confirmation message on the screen that this was changed successfully
- that is all now, wait for the daily email
please note on the below to ensure you receive the email notification daily:
- Minimum registrations of 5 people are registered to specific event that triggers the notification, if total confirmed registrations are less than 5 no email is triggered.
- Notification is sent on different times based on your location, the first time you are expecting to receive the notification please allow up to 24 hours to arrive to your inbox
- make sure that the email ID email@example.com is not marked as JUNK email.
- ensure that this email ID is whitelisted on your mail server firstname.lastname@example.org